System release changes
Employers can now change the settled status of an applicant if what they selected does not match the evidence they submitted.
Welsh vacancy creation
Employers are now able to create their job adverts in English and Welsh. Organisation super users can choose to enable the organisation to create job listings in English only or English and Welsh. Super users can do this from their dashboard in the Manage the account menu.
We’ve made several improvements to the service.
Employers can now search for a listing using only filters. They do not need to enter any search terms.
We’ve added more accredited logos to the service, including:
- Investing in Volunteers
- Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2020
- ENEI Tide Gold 2020
- ENEI Tide Silver 2020
- Timewise partner
- Best Companies: UK Top 100 Large Companies 2021
- Best Companies: The Midlands Top 100 2021
- Best Companies: Health & Social Care Top 20 2021
- Best Companies: Health & Social Care Top 10 2021
- Best Companies: Two Stars 2021
- Best Companies: One Star 2021
We’ve improved the way that the employer stage dashboards display on smaller screens. They now adjust better when a user is accessing them from a mobile phone or tablet.