Covid Vaccination Site Manager
Taurus Healthcare Limited
The closing date is 29 July 2022
We have exciting zero hours opportunities for Site Managers until March 2023 as we deliver Covid immunisations across our Herefordshire PCNs. This post is responsible for the site management and delivery of the COVAC vaccination programme for Taurus Healthcare across Herefordshire.
Main duties of the job
The post holder will be highly organised and able to think on their feet to address issues as they arise. They will lead by example, have a focus on efficiency and accuracy, be an effective communicator with strong Interpersonal skills and a patient focused approach and above all be flexible with working arrangements to meet the needs of the COVAC national programme and delivery across all delivery models (Clinic/Outreach/Roving).
Taurus Healthcare was established in 2012, as the provider arm of the GP Federation serving 185,000 patients in Herefordshire. Founded and owned by the partners of the entire Herefordshire Primary Care community, Taurus is focused on providing excellent out of hospital services for patients. Our ethos is to provide high quality and cost-effective health outcomes that are delivered as close as possible to the patients home, whilst ensuring that patients who do require in-hospital services are seen as quickly and effectively as possible.
Please see the attached Job Description for further details.
· To be the Taurus Healthcare site manager reporting all aspects of site management to the PCN Practice Manager and Clinical Lead.
· Communicate with staff across the organisation to motivate and ensure that staff understand performance of the programme
· Specialist knowledge of the programme will be required.
· Monitor performance of the programme and feedback to PCN lead members using an agreed key indicators report.
· Identify where issues arise with delivery and resolve.
· Implement appropriate processes to ensure that clinics are planned to avoid wastage of vaccine stock and to maximise utilisation.
· Responsibly for the day to day running of the site including opening and closing arrangements in place.
· Daily set up of the site
· Vaccine stock monitoring and ordering
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Taurus Healthcare Limited
For questions about the job, contact:
17 June 2022
£13.17 an hour