Covid Vaccination Administration Support / Call Handler
Taurus Healthcare Limited
The closing date is 28 August 2022
We have exciting zero hours opportunities for Covid Vaccination Administration Support / Call Handlers until March 2023 as we deliver Covid immunisations across our Herefordshire PCNs.
Main duties of the job
As a Vaccination Administration Support / Call Handler working in immunisations, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering a safe and effective service for the mass delivery of the COVID-19 vaccinations.
The post holder will be responsible for providing administrative support within a team of staff working in a mass vaccination site as well as supporting the workforce deployment and call hub teams when required.
Taurus Healthcare was established in 2012, as the provider arm of the GP Federation serving 185,000 patients in Herefordshire. Founded and owned by the partners of the entire Herefordshire Primary Care community, Taurus is focused on providing excellent out of hospital services for patients. Our ethos is to provide high quality and cost-effective health outcomes that are delivered as close as possible to the patients home, whilst ensuring that patients who do require in-hospital services are seen as quickly and effectively as possible.
In particular, the post holder will be responsible for:
· Accessing and maintaining accurate patient records, adhering to confidentiality as per the site’s policy.
· Answering phone calls within the Vaccination call centre.
· Supporting patients by phone to book in for Covid vaccinations.
· Signposting patients phoning regarding there vaccinating enquiries (Non-Clinical).
· Inputting data in to computer program while on the phone for audit control.
· Providing admin support on the vaccination activity by supporting the immuniser with vaccination delivery and vaccination records.
· Recording vaccination consent and marking completion.
· Ensuring infection and waste control at the vaccination station.
· Support the workforce deployment team when needed.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.