DART Cluster Manager East Midlands Prisons
This job is now closed
This is an exciting and energetic role for an individual who is passionate about providing good quality substance misuse care and support within a busy and rewarding environment, the role will be supporting HMP Foston Hall and HMP Sudbury. The variety of the role will keep things fresh and stimulating whilst being part of a supportive team with effective management providing supervision and guidance. HMPFoston Hall is a closed female prison and HMP Sudbury is an open male prison
Come and join our team where you will be supported to develop your existing skills and benefit the lives of others.
Main duties of the job
- Ensure the efficient use of human resources ensuring safe levels of staffing, which reflect the necessary and appropriate skill mix across the team as identified by senior managers.
- Responsibility for the operational management of the prisons in their cluster.
- Line management of the Team managers.
- Lead on recruitment, selection and interviewing staff and support local managers undertake the induction of new staff
- To be responsible for the development of effective training plans and lead on team building.
- Promote an open, honest, supportive, forward and outward looking working environment, facilitating new ideas, suggestions or debate in relation to the service requirement.
Inclusion, created in 2002 is part of the Specialist Services Care Group of Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (MPFT). We provide caring and effective services across England, including, West Yorkshire, West Midlands, East Midlands, West Mercia, Thames Valley, Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Thurrock, Essex. We support individuals, families and communities who are affected by addiction, crime, mental health or need treatment for their sexual health. We believe that the individuals and families who use our services should receive high quality, committed and inclusive care, realising all the benefits a modern NHS organisation can provide. We work with patients and our staff teams to achieve the best outcomes we can. We invest heavily in training and development, and the wellbeing of our people, both staff and service users is central to who we are. Here at MPFT, we are proud of the comprehensive wellbeing and lifestyle support offer available, in addition to in-house training and coaching support. Our services are robustly governed, evidence-based, inclusive, and designed and provided in conjunction with service users. We are committed to providing the best service we can, and if you share our values, we want you on our team!
- Provide formal, on-going clinical supervision and caseload management supervision
- Attend Inclusion meetings when requested
- Oversee the incidents and SI reporting in the cluster and to ensure investigations are carried out in a timely manner and to work alongside the Head of Quality and Performance for Inclusion in ensuring lessons are learnt and shared across Inclusion
- Work within Inclusions Clinical Governance and operational framework ensuring compliance with the clinical strategy, SOPs and structures.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of protocols and procedures for the delivery of integrated substance misuse service.
- Responsible for ensuring audits are done within the Inclusion Audit framework
- Ensure that teams facilitate service user and carer involvement in the on-going development and evaluation of the service.
Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab).
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab).