This job is now closed
- Providing administrative support to the Community Substance Misuse Service.
- Providing direct administrative support for recruitment process
- Accurate recording and documentation of information
Main duties of the job
- Provide a full secretarial service.
- Preserve and uphold confidentiality of all client information.
- Maintain filing systems.
- Take a significant part in placing advertisements and supporting recruitment campaigns.
- Be responsible for receiving incoming post and deal with any items where appropriate. Bring to the attention of team members any items relevant/appropriate for them to see/action.
- Be familiar with the confidential referral system operated by the team. Supervise the operation of the system.
- Provide callers G.Ps, other professionals, staff relatives, drug users, other agencies with educational information and self-help materials. Take responsibility for monitoring stocks and re-ordering these materials. .
- Carry out the requisitioning procedure for office equipment, clinical equipment and resource materials. Supervise requisitioning of such items.
- Provide secretarial support to meetings as appropriate.
- Provide administration duties at meetings. Prepare and take minutes where appropriate.
- Operate petty cash system.
- Undertake other tasks as may reasonably be requested.
Commitment to Midland Partnership Foundation Trust's equal opportunities policy and diversity policies.
Midlands Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust Inclusion service offers psychological and drug & alcohol services, in the community, and in prisons, and has contracts across the country.
As an organisation we serve a population of 1.5 million and currently employ around 9000 members of staff.
We have a wide range of exciting opportunities for people looking to work in a truly integrated NHS organisation. By joining MPFT you will become part of a team who are empowered and supported to deliver care in a way which is consistent with our values:
- Putting people at the heart of what we do
- Empowering people to improve care and wellbeing
- Delivering better health, better care in partnership
To provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Community Substance Misuse Services and a reception service to service users their families and friends
Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab).
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab).