Team Leader Adult Substance Misuse
This job is now closed
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced team leader to manage a team of recovery practitioners on the Isle Of Wight . Are you a solution focussed leader with the ability to listen to the views of our staff , service users and families to develop the community offer for people accessing support for their drug and or alcohol use .
Main duties of the job
- Work with the Service Manager to recruit staff in order to deliver a consistent service.
- To be responsible for new staff induction packages.
- To provide line management and supervision to staff in line with local management structure
- Arrange worker cover for absent staff consistent with contract requirements.
- Be prepared to manage staff working unsocial hours which may include some weekends and evenings.
- Manage and support staff with all aspects of service delivery.
- Provide structured line management supervision for staff on a regular basis.
- Carry out annual appraisals and reviews for staff under the Knowledge and Skills Framework (KSF).
- Responsibility for reviewing local policies and aligning them with Departmental and organisational policy whilst ensuring local need is met.
- Undertake the management of training packages and liaison with Inclusion training lead to assist the on-going development workers and the team.
Midlands Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust Inclusion service offers psychological and drug & alcohol services, in the community, and in prisons, and has contracts across the country.
As an organisation we serve a population of 1.5 million and currently employ around 9000 members of staff.
We have a wide range of exciting opportunities for people looking to work in a truly integrated NHS organisation. By joining MPFT you will become part of a team who are empowered and supported to deliver care in a way which is consistent with our values:
- Putting people at the heart of what we do
- Empowering people to improve care and wellbeing
- Delivering better health, better care in partnership
15 May 2023
Agenda for change
£33,706 to £40,588 a year per annum
Inclusion Isle Of Wight
Please review the attached job description and person specification for more information about this role
- Experience in leadership -
- Managing conflict
- Quality improvement
- management qualification
Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab).
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab).
Inclusion Isle Of Wight
For questions about the job, contact: