Active Care Group
This job is now closed
Brownbill Associates Ltd exists to deliver an outstanding case management service to children, young people and adults who have enduring and complex health conditions and injuries.
Main duties of the job
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Case Manager to join our wonderful Brownbill Case Management Team across the London and home counties area. Our Case Managers are committed health and social care professionals who are dedicated to supporting clients and their families to adjust to their changed situations, to live in the community, to lead active and engaged lives and to make their own decisions and choices whenever possible. We utilise our professional skills and experience to this end and are strong advocates for our clients.
Active Care Group are a pioneering national provider of complex care services, delivering pathways and better outcomes for people. We have a collaborative and holistic approach to care underpinned by proven clinical and therapeutic expertise. We specialise in supporting young people and adults with complex needs to make positive progress and lead happier, more independent lives.
For this role you will need to be a driver with ability to travel and hold a UK professional health qualification which requires you to be HCPC, NMC or Social Worker Registered. It would also be an advantage if you are an Advanced Members or working towards advanced membership status of the British Association of Brain Injury Case Managers (BABICM).
We can also consider Associate (Self Employed) Case Managers - please get in touch for further details.
What you'll be working:
We can be flexible and consider Full (35 hours) or Part Time hours, Monday to Friday
What you'll be doing:
- Advocating for the Client’s needs (both adults and children)while building strong working relationships with families, deputies and litigation solicitors
- Produce action plans and SMART goals with timeframes that are specific and relevant to the client
- Recruit, select and manage a team of care/support workers for Clients
- Implement an individual client focused Support & Rehabilitation Plan with specific guidelines for the support team
- Monitor and review the Case Management Plan and Support & Rehabilitation Plan, amending as per the Client’s needs
- Compile and manage MDT team of required professionals to deliver the rehabilitation plan
- Compile risk assessments on key activities as required and identify risk management strategies that will manage the safety of all parties in a positive manner
What to look forward to:
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Join the Active Learning Hub and benefit from a wide range of e learning and face to face training and development opportunities
- Active Reward App giving discounts and savings on your weekly shop
- Free 24 hour confidential Employee Assistance Programme Helpline & App to support with legal, health, wellbeing, relationship and consumer advice
- A Nest Personal Pension account
- Access to join a Medicash Health Plan for you and your family to save money on everyday health essentials – like going to the dentist or opticians
- We recognise outstanding Active Behaviours via the Active Awards programme
- Enhanced Sick & Maternity Pay benefits
- Refer a Friend Scheme and earn yourself up to £1000 by recommending someone you know
- ……and, of course, the support and guidance of our qualified clinical and business leadership teams so that you can really develop your career with Active Care Group