Medicare Insourcing Services Limited
This job is now closed
Are you an experienced Sonographer looking to pick up extra shifts over the weekend?
Medicare are currently looking for Sonographers to work during the weekend for our client in Nottingham. We offer Flexible Contracts that allow our candidates to choose their preferred working days, hours and locality which allows them to work around their schedule providing a minimum of 2 shifts a month. Multiple positions available!
Main duties of the job
- To perform Non-Obstetric Ultrasound Scans in an NHS hospital setting in order to assist with reducing backlogs
- To complete General and Gynaecological scans
- To work a minimum of 2 shifts a month
- To provide a high standard of work ensuring that the ultrasound examinations of patients are carried out efficiently
Medicare have been providing support to NHS clinical services since 2016. We work with over 30 NHS trusts across the the UK.
Medicare's services have been designed to assist with the reduction of backlogs and to improve patient outcomes. Our clinicians work on-site and quickly integrate with local staff to ensure that services are delivered effectively and that targets are met on time.
Patient safety and customer satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us, hence our strong clinical governance standards
- To carry out Non Obstetric Ultrasound scans and report independently delivering a high standard of work
- To promote a multi disciplinary approach to patient care within the trust, ensuing a patient centred approach to care
- Flexible working pattern with a minimum of two shifts a month
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).