Salaried General Practitioner - Church Lane Surgery
HCRG Care Group
This job is now closed
Are you a committed and enthusiastic GP - General Practitioner looking for an exciting role within a well-established surgery, which offers a new way of working and varied patient caseloads, and a fantastic work-life balance?
As our GP, you will need to be a dynamic, proactive, and approachable member of our primary care team, whose skills will ensure the safe and quality-driven services that are being provided in an efficient and systematic manner over 10 sessions per week.
About Church Lane Surgery:
The role is based at our Church Lane Surgery, in the heart of the historic Saxon town of Braintree. Church Lane is a vibrant and dynamic surgery offering person-centered care to 12,200 patients from the local area. We have a diverse, multi-skilled team including paramedics, pharmacists, and ANPs, offering a variety of different types of care to our patients as well as sub-specialist services. We are looking for a passionate, dedicated, and innovative GP to lead and support our multidisciplinary primary care team, and to assist and inform the ongoing transformation program.
Our mission is to provide patients in Braintree with high-quality, easy, and convenient access to a GP or nurse when they need it. Our core values and principles are:
Patient-centric: putting patients at the heart of everything we do.
Quality: providing the highest standard of care and treatment.
Ethical: operating within an ethical framework through openness and transparency.
Main duties of the job
As a GP - General Practitioner you will:
- Always maintain the highest clinical standards and practices in accordance with accepted good medical practice and service standards.
- Promote the health and well-being of all medical and clinical staff within the practice by promoting efficient working methods and behaviours.
- Keep up to date with advances in medicine and practices in line with national and local guidance and support other medical and clinical staff to do the same.
- Take an active role to ensure service quality in line with corporate goals and strategy, and to assist in the development of new ideas and systems to improve patient outcomes.
- Assess patient requests on our triage platform and determine the best course of action while working as part of our cross-disciplinary multi-skilled hub team, mentoring more junior clinicians.
- Promote the application of standards, protocols and codes of practice as set by Royal College of General Practitioners, General Medical Council, all other Royal Colleges and Councils applicable to the staff within the practice, Department of Health, Commissioning Bodies and all other regulatory and standard setting organizations.
- Good Prescribing Practice as defined by the National Prescribing Centre, British national Formulary (BNF) and Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006, we are one of the UKs leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services.Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
Were committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. Were a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesnt happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and well need to close it earlier than the date weve shown here. If youre keen to join our team, wed love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
To find out more about HCRG Care Group, please visit https://www.hcrgcaregroup.com/about-us-2
As a Salaried GP - General Practitioner, you'll be part of our valued team at Church Lane Surgery, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- A competitive salary of up to £110,000 (pro rata) depending on experience - including an NHS pension
- Free tea, coffee, and milk at your base location
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on everyday purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover lifes emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our Outstanding learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you're encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with the majority of our rated services holding good or outstanding ratings from the Care Quality Commission
The Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- UK recognised medical degree (MBChB, MBBS)
- Full GMC Registration
- MRCPCH or equivalent
- Excellent team-working, leadership, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with a Multidisciplinary Team
- Excellent IT skills
- Evidence of interest in additional clinical skills
- Able to perform minor surgery
- Experience of GP Clinical systems