HCRG Care Group
This job is now closed
Exciting Opportunity for an Experienced Clinical Psychologist! Join Our Specialist Team Today!
Are you a skilled and passionate Clinical Psychologist seeking a new challenge? Look no further!
We have an incredible opportunity for you to make a significant impact on the lives of adults with learning disabilities and complex health needs, as well as individuals with autism in the heart of Bath and North East Somerset!
Why Choose Us?At Complex Health Needs Service (CHNS), we pride ourselves on our team of exceptional healthcare professionals dedicated to providing top-notch assessment, advice, and therapeutic interventions to our service users. Our person-centred approach ensures that our clients have the freedom to make choices, achieve their potential, and thrive within their communities.
We are happy to receive applications from newly qualified psychologists!And we are offering a £2000 welcome bonus to the successful candidate!
Unleash Your PotentialWe encourage growth and development in our employees! As an experienced Clinical Psychologist, you'll have the opportunity to showcase your talent, take the lead on challenging cases, and provide comprehensive services to clients and their carers. We embrace further professional development and will support you in expanding your knowledge through relevant CPD opportunities.
Main duties of the job
The Role - Make a Difference!As a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist, you'll be a key member of our specialist psychology service. Your expertise will be crucial in transforming the lives of those with complex cases, offering assessment, interventions, and support that truly makes a difference. Your advanced theoretical and practical knowledge will be put to the test as you work with clients who may have limited understanding and communication disabilities, requiring your compassionate and skillful approach.
Join a Dynamic TeamAt CHNS, we believe in collaboration and teamwork. As a Clinical Psychologist, you'll be part of a passionate group of professionals, making a positive impact on our clients' lives together.
- Use advanced theoretical and practical knowledge to provide a range of specialist assessment and intervention
- Use a range of psychological skills to respond to clients who have limited understanding and communication disabilities, and who may be distressed, anxious or resistant to engage in the therapeutic process.
- Work within a positive behaviour support framework; drawing upon Applied Behavioural Analysis to formulate support plans and risk assessments
- Plan workloads including prioritizing cases in terms of urgency and risk
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006, we are one of the UKs leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services.Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
Were committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. Were a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesnt happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and well need to close it earlier than the date weve shown here. If youre keen to join our team, wed love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
To find out more about HCRG Care Group, please visit https://www.hcrgcaregroup.com/about-us-2
Don't Miss Out - Apply Today!This is an incredible chance to join a forward-thinking team that values your expertise and dedication. If you're ready to make a real impact on the lives of others, don't hesitate to apply! Take the next step in your career and join us at Complex Health Needs Service. Together, we can create positive change and bring hope to those in need.
We are offering a £2000 welcome bonus to the successful candidate!
- £43742 - £50,056 with NHS Pension and full Agenda for Change terms and conditions
- Free tea, coffee and milk at your base location
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on everyday purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover lifes emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our Outstanding learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where youre encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with a majority of our rated services holding good or outstanding ratings from the Care Quality Commission
- DClinPsy or equivalent and HCPC registration
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist status (or eligibility)
- Proven experience in assessment and psychological intervention for complex cases
- Effective team player with excellent communication and liaison skills
- Ability to handle workload pressure and prioritize complex cases
- A driving license and access to your own car for work purposes