Night Registered Learning Disabilities / Mental Health Nurse RMN/ RNLD
Cygnet Health Care
This job is now closed
We are looking for a confident Night Registered Mental Health Nurse / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RMN/ RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 42 hours a week (night shifts 19:45 - 08:00), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Cedar Vale
Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK.
We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10,000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) to work permanent nights with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You'll be working 42 Hours per week, during night shifts (19:45 - 08:00), at Cygnet Cedar Vale.
Cygnet Cedar Vale provides assessment and intervention for men living with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. The team can support individuals who are detained under the Mental Health Act, as well as those with behaviours that may challenge, or who have difficulties with social engagement.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You'll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number, you'll have
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Click the button to apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.