Registered / Service Manager
Cygnet Health Care
This job is now closed
We are looking for a confident Registered / Service Manager with a passion for delivering outstanding care. Youll be working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Beeches.
Main duties of the job
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others every day
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care. Our expert and highly dedicated care team of 10 000 employees empower 2864 individuals across 150 services to consistently make a positive difference to their lives, through service-user focused care and rehabilitation.
We are looking for a passionate, focused and experienced Registered / Service Manager to join us at Cygnet Beeches.
At Cygnet Health Care youll have the chance to make a real impact onclients andtheir families. It's a challenging role with excellent career prospects, and you'll reap the rewards of empowering others with your focus on high quality of care. Your focus on enabling patient recovery in a compassionate setting will help us achieve our goals and yours.
Our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
Youll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Beeches is a 12 bed specialist residential service for adults with autism, learning disabilities and who may present with behaviours that challenge. We aim to provide a safe, comfortable and effective care environment for those in our care, promoting independence and community integration.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, our Registered Managers are responsible for providing strong and effective leadership to the onsite team in order to ensure the integrity of all functions within the hospital, to include; Clinical, Finance, HR, Recruitment and Support Services. You will be responsible for the overall day to day running and strategic direction of the hospital.
- To be compliant with CQC / regulatory requirements and to ensure all clinical, budgetary, regulatory and service development targets are met. You will also implement risk assessment, risk management and embed clinical governance within the hospital.
- To be responsible for the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of client care and employee engagement.
- Ensure effective bed management and coordination of referrals and assessments of patients in conjunction with the Clinical / Deputy Manager.
- In this role, you will also lead on appropriate investigations (as required), participate in audit requirements and ensure all group policies and procedures are adhered to. Reviewing and developing potential opportunities for improved quality and commercial growth is also a key requirement.
You will have
- Managerial experience of leading a team withina learning disabiities environment.
- NVQ L5 in Health and Social Care
- The ability to work as part of a team; lead by example, manage performance effectively and use own initiative
- Experience of working to CQC guidelines, relevant legislation and professional regulations
- Experience undertaking investigations and/or the ability to manage complaints appropriately and in a confidential manner
- Desirable: Qualifications in Leadership & Management / Health & Social Care
Why Cygnet? Well offer you
- Salary: £44,000pa
- Relocation Package - £2,000 towards relocation cost's
Contracted hours:40 per week
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
CygnetHealth Carehave been providing a national network of high quality specialist services for over 30 years.In this role youll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
If interested pleaseapplybelow or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.