This job is now closed
Schoen Clinic York is a specialised hospital for adults diagnosed with eating disorders in the north of England.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Manager who is registered Nurse and has the ability to take the lead with co-ordinating clinical services alongside supporting senior management with the development of the service.
Main duties of the job
The successful candidate will be responsible for the nursing and AHPs, ensuring high quality, evidence-based care and treatment is delivered to our patients alongside providing leadership, supervision and contributing to Schoens Clinical Governance agenda.
The Clinical Manager represents Schoen Clinic on both a national and international level, and as such will need to be a trusted representative of the Schoen Clinic brand.
The successful candidate should be a role model both internally to colleagues and externally to the market and are expected to operate with a high degree of integrity and emotional intelligence.
For a friendly chat about the position or to arrange a tour of the hospital, please email Hospital Director, Chloe Baron email@example.com call +44 20 4571 9835.
About Schoen Clinic
- Our culture of world-class medical excellence is based on our five key values:
- Accountable:Taking ownership of the things I say and do
- Caring:Treating others as I would like to be treated
- Collaborative: Working together to make a winning team
- Courageous:Being proud to be different and challenge the norm
- Determined: Seeing things through to meet and exceed expectations
OUR AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- HOSPITAL GROUP OF YEAR - WINNER - 2020
- Nursing Practice (Schoen Clinic Newbridge)
- Healthcare Outcomes (Schoen Clinic Newbridge)
- Management Excellence (Schoen Clinic UK)
- Hospital (Schoen Clinic London)
- HOSPITAL- WINNER(Schoen Clinic Newbridge)- 2021
- Hospital Group (Schoen Clinic London)
- Hospital Group
- Nursing Practice (Schoen Clinic London)
The Clinical Manager should be a registered nurse with a nursing background and will maintain their registration as the Clinical lead onsite. The successful candidate will contribute to service development and have the ability to deputise for the Hospital Director.
Typical day-to-day duties include:
- Have an oversight of clinical care and treatment that is delivered
- Delivering clinical and managerial supervision
- Provide clinical management as required
- Maintain a clinical presence on the unit
- Over-see the on-call system
- Work as part of the leadership team
- Support with training requirements
- Act as a role model to all colleagues
- Provide information and reports to the Hospital Director as required
- Collaborate with healthcare providers and community organisations to coordinate patient care and improve outcomes
- Monitor and evaluate patient outcomes and programme effectiveness to ensure quality care delivery
- Represent Schoen at community meetings, conferences, and other events
This opportunity requires the successful candidate to ensure there are processes and systems in place for the team to provide effective, caring and responsive patient care in a safe, high-quality clinical environment.
Taking responsibility for ensuring all appropriate measures are taken to maintain, promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of patients, colleagues and visitors to an outstanding standard.
The Key Accountabilities detailed within this job description are not exclusive or exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and role.