Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics [SYS-44100]
Circle Health Group
The closing date is 18 June 2023
Theatre PractitionerThe Chaucer Hospital Full Time PermanentUp to £32,000 (depending on level of experience, training and qualification)
Circle Health Group has an exciting opportunity for aTheatre Practitionerto join our friendly and motivated team of staff working in the hospital Theatre Department.
This is a full time role for 37.5hours a week. The role holder will be required tocover a flexible shift pattern Monday - Friday and occasional Saturday's with additional on-calls.
Main duties of the job
- Significant investment in your learning and development, from short courses to industry recognised qualifications in everything from clinical skills to leadership
- Flexible shift patterns to support your work-life balance
- The autonomy and support to make influential, necessary decisions
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, lead a team, and deliver quality care across a range of services
The Chaucer Hospitalin Canterburyis part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UKs 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries and access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
and much more!
19 May 2023
Depending on experience Up to £32,000 depending on level of experience & qualification
Duties of this role include:
- To deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care. To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Theatre Practitioner for both Anesthetics and Surgical scrub.
- Apply and promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- 12 Months experience in a theatre setting is desirable but not essential.
- This role includes both main theatre, day surgery and endoscopy environment.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).
Circle Health Group