IT and Systems Change Facilitator
Tower Hamlets GP Care Group
This job is now closed
Are you looking for a new challenge in an area that is growing and innovating rapidly? If you want to contribute to the digital landscape and have an innovative approach to Health Care IT, this might be the job for you!
Main duties of the job
The post holder is a key member of staff whose overarching goal is to support our services which range from Health Visiting, School Nursing, Covid Vaccination services and PCN’s providing systems access, IT technical support, training, and support coordination of inhouse IT refresh programs. You will act as the main port of call for IT technical knowledge for staff members and teams alike, support and participate in contributing to innovative digital technology solutions to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects and initiatives with a wide range of stakeholders, leading to enabling positive outcomes for services and ultimately our patients.
You will be joining the amazing innovate IT and Digital team under the Finance Directorate. You will provide IT, clinical systems and general system related support to the whole of the organisation in liaison with our contracted IT support provider TechQuarters.
- Maintain Clarity according to a standard design and user interface.
- Organise and lead Clarity project team meetings.
- Be aware of the latest developments to systems from similar providers.
- Actively setup IT and systems for mobilising new sites in particular.
- Ensure Clarity use is optimised in Tower Hamlets, within all practices.
- Monitor usage and update project team with areas of development including any issues or risks including new developments from similar providers.
- Be the Superuser for systems including telephony portals.
- Publish accurate, coherent, and up to date information as directed.
- Provide high quality IT facilitation on various work streams promoting best practice to drive up Office 365 utilisation and standardise EMIS/PALS use.
- Providing access to SP sites and ensuring sites and directories are kept organised in a methodical manor and contribute to design ideas and development team meetings.
- Support with the development and inhouse implementation of various remote working devices Apps and VPNs.
- Provide technical support to staff provide system access and signpost general queries.
- Attend meetings with multiple service providers and internal teams.
- Support with enhancing existing systems in place.
- Provide general training on virtual learning environments and new related technologies for new starters and existing staff.
- Implement processes and SOPS for system efficiency and use with a view to standardize practices.
- Contact IT support, telephone providers to escalate and support a resolve with issues.
- Provide new staff and existing with the relevant updated IT hardware in particular 0-19 and UTC services.
- Contribute to designing/ updating training materials following appropriate sign off processes.
- Raise Smart card requests and act as a sponsor.
- Work with multiple online portals.
- Awareness of cost efficiencies and innovative digital solutions that promote this.