P J Care Ltd
The closing date is 28 February 2024
PJ Care is looking for a Registered Manager to step into our Eaglewood centre and to take care of this Centre from start to finish.
Main duties of the job
- To ensure that PJ Cares high-quality standards are achieved across all areas.
- To lead, manage and develop the management team and other key staff in the Centre including Deputy Managers, Clinical Managers liaising with other managers such as Estate, Catering and Therapy as required.
- To ensure all regulatory requirements are met in each unit and that effective monitoring processes are in place for regulatory compliance at all times. Ensuring care is provided to the core values, policies and standards of PJ Care.
- To ensure that personcanteredcare is embedded in all services and that clear systems are in place to monitor outcomes for residents.
- To manage the financial profitability of the units within the Centre.
- Overall responsibility for occupancy levels, liaising with the referrals team to develop positive relationships with key stakeholders, commissioners and funders to ensure effective partnerships are created and regular communications are maintained.
- Oversight and management of all local service contracts including SLAs.
- ensuring implementation and effective monitoring of quality control measures, auditing procedures and promotion of clinical excellence.
- To take overall risk management responsibility within the Centre reporting to the Operations Manager.
PJ Care has been rated as the "Best Care Home to Work for in the UK" in the annual Best Companies awards, which have also ranked us in the top five best health and social care providers to work for.
Our residents are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to nurture dignity, independence and holistic wellbeing through the specialist care models, therapies and activities we provide.
We are currently looking for a Registered Manager to take leadership of our 105 bed Eagle Wood Neurological Care Centre in Peterborough.
AIMS OF POSITION
- To be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Care Centre, taking full ownership and accountability for all aspects of the specialist neurological care provision including staffing, occupancy, financial performance, service standards and full regulatory compliance, throughout the Centre.
- To ensure the care of all residents on the unit meets the standards and requirements of the Company and to provide leadership in all aspects of nursing care according to the codes of the NMC.
- To be registered with CQC as the Registered Manager for Eagle Wood.
- To maintain and the enhance the quality of services and environment, the quality, well-being and retention of staff, and the management of Risk throughout the Centre
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).