Patient Experience Lead and Governance Support
Spire Healthcare Ltd
This job is now closed
Patient Experience Lead and Governance Support | Full Time| Permanent| Methley Park LS26
Spire Methley Park are currently recruiting for a Patient Experience Lead and Governance Support member to join our team on a permanent full time basis.To lead and drive improvements to the patient experience utilising all information available within Spire. Monitor any changes made and ensure initiatives are trialled, reviewed and embedded.
Spire Methley Park Hospital situated in Methley in South Leeds, has recently completed a 7.6 million refurbishment, which included a new theatre equipped with cutting-edge technology enabling us to carry out complex surgery across a variety of clinical specialties. At Spire Methley Park Hospital caring for our patients is at the heart of what we do. We provide expert medical care in our modern, well-equipped hospital for all of our patients.
Main duties of the job
Duties and responsibilities
- Use Datix to log, distribute and monitor complaints through the investigation and outcome process.
- Record keeping via tools available e.g. Datix action tracking system.
- Meet with patients as required to go through compliant response.
- Discuss any aspects of complex complaints with the legal team.
- Be familiar with CQC regulations and understand and develop plans to be Outstanding.
- Working with the Governance Manager - Tracker management of all SIRIs and actions.
About Us At Spire Healthcare, caring is our passion. We have been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 25 years. We're committed to looking after people, both patients and staff. We deliver high standards of care to our insured, self-pay and NHS patients across 39 hospitals and 33 clinics, medical centres and consulting rooms. Our successful business is led by an experienced and stable senior management team, we provide the highest quality of care through the latest medical technology, new facilities, and a focus on inspiring leadership and employee development. We have achieved our market leading position because of our Purpose, which is to 'make a positive difference to About the Team Spire Leeds Hospital is amongst Yorkshire's largest hospitals offering treatment across over 30 medical specialties including orthopaedic surgery, cardiology, oncology (cancer care) and general surgery. Treating adults and children and part of the award-winning Spire Healthcare group, multi-disciplinary teams provide fast, personalised healthcare.
Who we're looking for
- Experience of dealing with patients and other stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence and ability to build relationships with diverse audiences
- Enthusiasm, initiative and drive
- Flexible and proactive approach to work
- At all times maintain complete trust, loyalty, confidentiality and discretion.
- Able to work to tight timescales
- Keen interest in the development and service improvement of the hospital
- Confidence to make decisions in an appropriate manner when direction is not available
- Flexible approach to hours and work tasks
- Data interrogation and analysis
- Healthcare business experience
- Healthcare processes
- IT skills
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Exceptional team player
- Competence in Microsoft Office packages
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Spire for you reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free onsite parking
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
- Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
For us,it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, its their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contactLauren Armitageonlauren.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).