Spire Healthcare Ltd
This job is now closed
General Radiographer | Imaging | Hull & East Riding | Full Time | Competitive Salary Spire Hull & East Riding are now recruiting a General Radiographer to join the warm and friendly team.
Main duties of the job
- Providing highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required
- Communicateappropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Ensure that Spire radiology procedures are implemented and maintained
Welcome to Spire Healthcare Careers - Here at Spire Healthcare, caring is our passion. We have been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 25 years. Everything we do works towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. We're committed to looking after people, both patients and staff. Join us, and you'll receive a warm welcome. Who are we? - A profitable, successful business led by an experienced and stable senior management team, we provide the highest quality of care through the latest medical technology, new facilities, and a focus on inspiring leadership and employee development.
Who we're looking for
- HCPC registered
- Degree (BSc Honours in Radiography or equivalent qualification)
- Post graduate experience in imaging
- Have good communication skills
- Team working
- Flexible and adaptable
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Spire for you reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Michelle Hutchison on 07860785672 or emailMichelle.email@example.com
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).