Perioperative Practitioner- Orthopaedic Scrub
Spire Healthcare Ltd
The closing date is 29 March 2024
Bank Children & Young People (CYP) Nurse |Private Hospital |Competitive Salary | Flexible working | Bristol
At Spire Healthcare, caring is our passion and our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business. Were committed to looking after people, both patients and colleagues. Due to service expansion we are looking to recruit children's Bank Nurses to our team.
You will support in assessing Children'shealth and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
Main duties of the job
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the Childrens health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
Welcome to Spire Healthcare Careers - Here at Spire Healthcare, caring is our passion. We have been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 25 years. Everything we do works towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. We're committed to looking after people, both patients and staff. Join us, and you'll receive a warm welcome. Who are we? - A profitable, successful business led by an experienced and stable senior management team, we provide the highest quality of care through the latest medical technology, new facilities, and a focus on inspiring leadership and employee development.
Who we're looking for
- You will be a RegisteredChildrens Nurse.
- Be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Experience of working in a hospital environment.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration.
- A surgical background is desirable but we are happy to consider Nurses with an interest in developing their experience in this field.
Contract Type: Bank
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years.We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, its their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
If you require more information regarding this vacancy please email Mark Ballardmark.email@example.com
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).