Hounslow and Richmond Community NHS Healthcare Trust
This job is now closed
Are you looking to start or develop your career in Paediatric Audiology?
We are the site for you! We are a dynamic, friendly, IQIPS accredited team looking for a proactive Band 5 Paediatric Audiologist to join us.
You will play an integral role in ensuring high quality service delivery and improvements whilst delivering a cost effective and efficient service.
Developing the delivery of Paediatric Audiology Service to the paediatric population of Hounslow and Richmond localities.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Main duties of the job
- Act as an autonomous practitioner in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of a diverse caseload
- Assist the team in the planning, development and delivery of the Paediatric Audiology Service to the paediatric population of Hounslow and Richmond localities.
- Organise and undertake various audits relevant to the service.
- Perform diagnostic audiological procedures and provide a comprehensive, suitable, individual management plan for children.
- Support the service to maintain IQIPS accreditation.
- Provide managerial responsibilities ensuring resources are available to maintain the smooth running of the clinic.
Community healthcare is unlike any other part of the NHS. It's personalised care that helps people to retain their independence. It's the NHS at its best and the difference you make is truly tangible.
Our colleagues often describe us as a family, and we know how important that sense of belonging and support is when you start a new job. It's simple - happy, engaged staff provide better services.
In 2018, we were named 'Best Place to Work for Employee Satisfaction' by the Nursing Times. The same year, we won the Workforce category at the HSJ Awards.
In the latest NHS Staff Survey results 2020, we had the best response rate amongst community trusts nationally.
We are the top community trust in the country on the theme Quality of care for the third year. We had the highest percentage of staff who felt they are able to deliver the care they aspire to and are satisfied with the quality of care they give to patients or service users. If you enjoy a challenge and want to go home each day knowing you made a difference, you will thrive in our organisation.
As an NHS Trust we strongly encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID19.
*****Please see the attached supporting document which contains more information about the role*****
Skills and Abilities
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).