Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
This job is now closed
Base: Hartington Unit, Chesterfield Royal Hospital
We are looking for a Personal Secretary to work 20 hours per week. Monday-Friday; 8.30am-12.30pm.
The post holder will be required to work with the Clinical Management Team based in the Hartington Unit at Chesterfield Royal Hospital.
The post holder will be supporting them with daily rapid review meetings, along with diary management and other meetings essential to the day to day running of our NHS Trust.
Main duties of the job
If you have excellent diary management and meeting experience and would like to support our Area Service Managers, this post could be for you!
We are looking for someone who:
- has high quality secretarial skills
- can prioritise their own work
- has experience in diary/email management
- can take notes of meetings
- can arrange meetings via Outlook
- can produce documents to a high standard
- can deal with all telephone enquiries
Join 'Team Derbyshire Healthcare' and become part of a talented, compassionate and enthusiastic workforce committed to a vision of 'making a positive difference in people's lives'.
CQC rated us as 'GOOD' overall, commenting on how our colleagues "treated patients with compassion and kindness" and "felt positive and proud about working for the trust."
- Commitment to flexible working where this is possible
- 27 days annual leave/year plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 5 years & 33 days after 10 years' service
- Yearly appraisal and commitment to ongoing training
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Health service discounts and online benefits
- Incremental pay progression
- Free confidential employee assistance programme 24/7
- Access to our LGBT+ network, BAME Network and Christian Network
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Structured learning and development opportunities
Please review the Job Description and Person Specification. To apply, please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB - this link will take you to the TRAC Recruitment Site. You will need to register if you do not already have an account
If you work well as part of a team and/or on your own initiative we would welcome an informal chat about the role or can arrange for you to visit us.