Social Media Officer
Berkshire Healthcare Foundation Trust
This job is now closed
We're looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled Social Media Officer to work with our Children, Families and All Age service.
This is an exciting role that requires lots of initiative and creative expertise, the ability to plan and organise, as well as great people and communication skills.
You will be responsible for helping to devise and implement the social media strategy to engage with our service users, staff and people living in the local community. You'll manage and create great content for our social media channels, analyse usage data, manage projects and campaigns, and look for new and exciting ways to use social media.
You will have strong copywriting, planning and project management skills and be able to demonstrate experience of developing and implementing social media campaigns.
If you think this sounds like a role for you, then please get in touch.
Main duties of the job
You will have responsibility for:
- Creating engaging campaigns and innovative and compelling content for our existing social media channels and seeking out emerging channels and ways of connecting with audiences
- Helping to devise and implement the social media strategy for our children's services to engage with our patients, service users, staff, and people living in the local community
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on performance on social media platforms
- Researching and evaluating the latest social media trends and techniques and recommending improvements
- Writing and creating content for other digital platforms, such as our website and newsletters, and film making
Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust isa specialist mental health and community health services trust. Rated 'outstanding' by the CQC, we're committed to providing the best possible care to people across Berkshire.
We value diversity and are proud to be a Stonewall Top 100 Employer. We work hard to create an inclusive environment where you'll be supported by friendly and professional colleagues to flourish.
Our values at Berkshire Healthcare:
- Caring for and about you is our top priority
- Committed to providing good quality, safe services
- Working Together with you to develop innovative solutions
We welcome people who share these values to come and work for us.
Benefits of working for us include:
- Flexible working options to support work-life balance.
- 27 days' annual leave rising with service + opportunity to buy and sell
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities
- 'Cycle to Work' and car leasing scheme
- Access to a range of wellbeing tools and services
- Discounts at hundreds of popular retailers and restaurants
- Staff networks for race, diversity, disabilities and armed forces community to support equality
- Generous maternity, paternity, adoption and special leave.
- Free parking across Trust sites
Thefourmust haves for you to be considered for this role:
- Strong understanding and experience in use of social media and digital platforms and of analytics to improve engagement (within a professional/organisational setting)
- Strong digital design and copywriting skills and a strong passion for creativity
- Excellent project management skills
- Confident communicator able to engage and build relationships with a diverse audience
If you recognise yourself in this advert,we recommend you apply today!
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab).
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab).