Business Support and Project Manager - Triangle of Care
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
The closing date is 07 June 2023
Would you to support the ongoing work within SPFT to support and include family, friend, carers?
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Accreditation team and work with services across the Trust to embed the Triangle of care self assessments and associated standards and projects.
This role is for a twelve month fixed term contract or Secondment opportunity.
This will be a varied role and will require you to have excellent communication skills, administrative and project management skills and the ability to work in a complex and ever changing environment, working alongside and supporting colleagues in clinical services and providing project support and administrative support to the Head of accreditation,.
You will be passionate about improving the experience for family, friends and carers who have loved ones under the care of our services and a good understanding of the way in which our services work.
Sussex Partnership is committed to co-production and as such much of the Triangle of care project work involves working alongside our Expert by Experience Carers and Service Users.
Whilst it is not a requirement of this role, we are always keen to have applications from candidates with lived experience.
For further information on Triangle of care please see:
Triangle of Care Membership Scheme in England - Resources - Carers Trust
Main duties of the job
You will provide day to day guidance and project support to coordinate and collate the production of Triangle of Care self assessments from teams and services with Sussex Partnership Trust, monitoring and reporting requirements to the Triangle of Care membership scheme.
You will ensure the reporting is consistent and meets all the requirements of the Triangle of Care Scheme.
As part of your role you will also provide support on related projects and ensure the delivering and roll out of such projects. Although you will be based in the Accreditation Team you will liaise and work alongside clinical services, third sector partners and carers with lived experience to ensure that we are embedding the Triangle of Care standards, sharing learning from what we do well, and understanding the areas we need to improve.
You will hold oversight of the Family friend carer page in the Trust website and internal intranet, ensuring the resources and information are up to date and you will co-ordinate and co chair Trust wide meetings related to the Triangle of Care and triangle of care accreditation as well as attend local groups to support clinical services.
As the Triangle of care project support and business manager you will be working in the Accreditation team and alongside colleagues in the wider Engagement Team.
The Engagement Department hosts a number of services that work towards supporting recovery, participation and involvement, lived experience roles and improving the service users and carer experience of our services.
As a mental health trust Sussex Partnership places a huge focus on the wellbeing of our staff, as well as ensuring our reward packages reflect the immensely important work they do. We can offer you:
- Access to numerous wellbeing and support programmes, run by our internal wellbeing team
- Excellent supervision packages
- Access to a host of discount schemes (including gyms, shopping, restaurants and cars)
- A position within a trust rated as 'Outstanding' for caring and 'Good' overall by the CQC
24 May 2023
Agenda for change
£35,392 to £42,618 a year pa
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Accreditation team and work with services across the Trust to embed the Triangle of care self assessments and associated standards, and also continue the work towards SPFT achieving stage three accreditation with the Carers Trust. This role is for a twelve month fixed term contract or Secondment opportunity.
The Triangle of Care is the therapeutic alliance between service user, staff member and carer that promotes safety, supports recovery and sustains wellbeing and the approach is aimed at encouraging partnership working with carers at all levels of care from the Individual to overall service planning and ensuring that we are identifying and supporting carers. The Triangle of Care Framework includes a set of standards of how we should be recognising, involving and supporting services in working with carers.
Sussex Partnership NHS Trust became members of the Triangle of Care Accreditation Scheme in 2017 and during that time have achieved stage 2 accreditation and are working toward stage 3 accreditation, supporting all SPFT services to work within the standards within the triangle of care framework and embedding a culture across the Trust of 'think carer'
This will be a varied role and will require you to provide project support and administrative support to the Head of accreditation, overseeing the triangle of care accreditation and the associated duties, such as supporting facilitation at the Trust wide Triangle of care steering group, developing resources on carer work and updating the Trust intranet and external website, as well as working with SPFT services to provide guidance and coordinate the Triangle of Care self assessments and standards framework. Sussex Partnership is committed to co-production and as such much of the Triangle of care project work involves working alongside our Expert by Experience Carers and Service Users.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Providing day to day guidance and project support to coordinate and collate the production of Triangle of Care self assessments from teams and services with Sussex Partnership Trust.
- Meeting all deadlines and standards for Triangle of care monitoring and reporting requirements to the Triangle of Care membership scheme.
- Ensuring the content and format of self assessment and reporting information is consistent and meets requirements of the scheme.
- Providing project support for related projects to the Triangle of care, such as Carer Passport, Z Cards, Carer training and carer awareness.
- Engaging teams and build relationships with Triangle of care/carer leads across the Trust supporting the embedding of ToC standards.
- Attending local ToC meetings and provide guidance and support to teams.
- Building positive relationships with our third sector partners
- Attending relevant meetings and workstream/pathway meetings across the Trust.
- Working alongside Head of Accreditation to provide training and support to new staff via preceptorship and induction on ToC and related strategies, policies and procedures.
- Relevant degree or diploma level qualification or equivalent experience
- Evidence of continuous personal and professional development
Knowledge & Experience
- Working knowledge of Equality, Diversity and Human rights legislation and good practice
- Experience of successful project management in a complex organisation
- Experience of working with a diverse range of people in a dynamic environment
- Experience and evidence of analysing, interpreting and presenting information
- Experience of producing reports
- Experience and evidence of leading on a project or directly supporting via a project management process
- Experience of managing or maintaining data management systems
Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab).
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab).
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
https://www.sussexpartnership.nhs.uk/ (Opens in a new tab)
For questions about the job, contact:
Head of Accreditation
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust's privacy notice (opens in a new tab)