Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice - Apprenticeships & Careers
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
This job is now closed
Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice Level 2
37.5 hours per week to work flexibly between Monday to Friday
GHNHSFT Apprenticeship Terms and Conditions, Fixed term contract 15 months
£5.18 per hour, £10,132 pa
Responsible and accountable to:
This Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship at Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is an exciting opportunity to learn new skills and become part of the Apprenticeships and Career Teams who play an important role in developing the skills of existing staff as well as attracting new apprentices into the Trust.
This apprenticeship is suitable for anyone with a desire to learn and develop their customer service and administration skills with a view to beginning a career in customer service and gain a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship.
Main duties of the job
The apprentice will provide effective & efficient customer service & administrative support to the Apprenticeships & Careers Team whilst completing a level 2 (intermediate) apprenticeship.
Following training, the apprentice will be required to work on their own initiative to ensure effective customer service.
The successful applicant will be supported by the Senior Administrator under the direction of Apprenticeships & Careers Manager, as well as support & training from other members of the Team
The successful candidate will be:
Answering incoming calls, emails and queries & taking messages
You will maintain the office filing/archiving system
Assisting with marketing and admin for events, websites, and social media account whilst maintaining and updating the display boards to promote departmental activity
Helping with weekly, monthly department focus events.
The Apprenticeships & Careers Team attract and develop a workforce with the right knowledge, skills and competence necessary to deliver safe patient care and to enhance the quality of service delivery in line with our Trust vision of Best Care for Everyone and contribute to Our Journey to Outstanding.
Key Result Areas
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers or other service users, provide information on a range of issues relating to the services we provide
- Respond to queries from colleagues or other staff relating to Apprenticeship and Careers
- Ability to work within the Apprenticeship and Careers office guidelines and procedures, observing confidentiality and security of data, seeking support from the office supervisors where necessary.
- Intermediate IT skills and the ability to adapt with the IT systems used by the Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Deal with the Apprenticeship and Careers Offices admin tasks in line with the guidelines and processes.
- Prioritising daily tasks to achieve set timescales
- To support the Apprenticeship and Careers Co-ordinators with any administrative tasks.
- Able to understand and be understood in circumstances where may there be barriers to understanding.
Please see attached full job description.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.