Digital Skills & Change Specialist
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
This job is now closed
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Skills and Business Change team. The role is primarily to provide virtual training via Microsoft Team and face to face training and floor walking support which could be anywhere across South Staffordshire. This will include the development of training materials including lesson plans, eLearning, quick reference guides and educational videos, digital strategy videos and videos identified by the Digital Champion Group to support service user and staff development. To actively promote the use of systems and related processes in the user community encouraging both data completeness and data quality.
The Digital Training team is an innovative and rewarding team to work for. Every day you can make a different to a staff member or service user by providing them with support and confidence in their digital skills which helps to improve staff retention and job satisfaction within the Trust.
The team is very supportive and are keen to share skills and support each other as well as service users and staff.
Main duties of the job
Primarily to provide virtual training via Microsoft Team and face to face training and floor walking support. This will include the development of training materials including lesson plans, eLearning, quick reference guides and educational videos, digital strategy videos and videos identified by the Digital Champion Group to support service user and staff development. To actively promote the use of systems and related processes in the user community encouraging both data completeness and data quality.
To act as a link between users, support services and developers to ensure feedback from training is incorporated into future system changes so that system enhancements are effectively communicated through training.
The post holder will, under the direction of the Head of Business Change and Digital Training, be responsible for training staff to support the deployment of both clinical, Trust systems and Microsoft Office IT systems.
By joining Team MPUFT, you will be helping your communities and in return for this, we will support you by
- Supporting your career development and progression.
- Excellent NHS Pension scheme
- Generous maternity, paternity, adoption leave
- Options for flexible working
- Up to 27 days annual leave (increasing with service up to 33 days) and the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
- Extensive Health and Wellbeing support and resources
- If you work in our community teams, we pay for your time travelling between patients.
- Lease car if you complete more than 500 business miles per annum, fully insured and maintained (including tyres), mileage paid at lease car rate
- Salary sacrifice car - fully insured and maintained (including tyres), your gross pay is reduced by the cost of the vehicle before tax, NI and pension deductions are calculated, mileage paid at business rates
- Salary sacrifice bikes up to £2k
- Free car parking at all trust sites
- Free flu vaccination every year
- Citizens Advice support linked with a Hardship Fund for one off additional support up to £250 (if the criteria is met)
And more. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive organisation and there is a choice of staff networks that help you meet like-minded people.
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification attached for further information on the role.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Qualifications and Training
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab).
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab).