Oxford Health NHS Trust
This job is now closed
We are looking for an excellent administrator to join our admin team at Oxford Clinic, Littlemore Mental Health Centre in Oxford. You will work with senior members of the multidisciplinary team to provide direct administrative support. We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, empathetic and self-motivated individual to work within our team.
The successful candidate will need to have proven administrative experience with a good eye for detail, excellent communication, administrative and organisational / prioritisation skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, managing Outlook diaries, and minute taking and will be able to liaise with employees at all levels. They will also have the skills to handle all contacts confidently with compassion, patience and professionalism.
The role will suit someone who enjoys being busy, where they would be able to work as a part of a team, as well as using their own initiative. This is an important role which helps run an efficient service but is also an extremely rewarding one.
We will offer the successful candidate a supportive team, with regular supervision meetings, opportunities for continued professional development and a friendly and sometimes challenging working environment.
Main duties of the job
- Produce correspondence and reports as required for the MDT.
- managing visit monitoring for the Community team
- Organising and attending meetings, preparing agendas, ensuring all appropriate arrangements have been made prior to meetings, including collation and distribution of any relevant papers, taking minutes, and ensuring their timely
- Ensure electronic health records are efficiently maintained and coordinated for the multidisciplinary
- Receiving complex or sensitive information, and ensuring that the information is shared with clinicians in a timely manner
- Entering patient information into Electronic Health Records ensuring the information is entered accurately and in a timely This includes updating demographic information, uploading correspondence, creating new referrals and endings as needed.
- To work with, and support, other forensic administrators to maintain a comprehensive and equitable administrative service. To provide cover for other administrators in times of absence.
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust provides physical, mental health and social care for people of all ages across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Swindon, Wiltshire, Bath and North East Somerset.
Our services are delivered at community bases, hospitals, clinics and people's homes, delivering care as close to home as possible
Our vision is that no matter who you are or where you are, you will tell us that you receive:"Outstanding care delivered by an outstanding team"
Our values are:"Caring, safe and excellent"
At Oxford Health we offer a wide range of benefits designed to support your career and wellbeing. These include:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Access to tailored individual and Trust wide learning and development
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, rising to 33 days with continuous service
- NHS Discount across a wide range of shops, restaurants and retailers
- Competitive pension scheme
- Lease car scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Staff accommodation (please note waiting lists may apply)
- Staff networking and support groups hosted by our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion team
We are looking for an individual with
- Experience of working within an administrative role
- Good communication skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Experience of servicing meetings including minute taking.
- Word processing experience with audio and copy typing
- The ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- An understanding of GDPR and the Data Protection Act
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Microsoft Teams