Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
This job is now closed
Keeping WellNCL Mental Health & Wellbeing Hub
Within North Central London (NCL) there are approximately 80,000 health and social care employees across Camden, Islington, Barnet, Enfield and Haringey. Based within the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust (TPFT), and building on work earlier in the pandemic with Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust (C&I) and Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust (BEH), we work specifically to deliver wellbeing and psychological support for all health and care staff across NCL. Keeping Well NCL Mental Health and Wellbeing Hub (the Hub) has developed in the last year to provide a range of offers that broadly relate to the following key areas: Outreach & Engagement, Capacity Building, Rapid Clinical Assessment and Rapid Clinical Access. Keeping Well NCL is not a clinical service however the delivery team consists of a variety of clinical staff whose training and experience inform the work and approach we take.
The Hub continues to develop and adapt to emerging needs as the pandemic unfolds and we begin to recover. We currently have funding secured to March 23 to take our work forward across the NCL ICS and this will include further development across the key areas of our remit, continuing development of the digital heart of the Hub ie (the 'Keeping Well NCL website) which includes an online digital Health Chat function and ongoing work with our commissioned and referral pathways.
Main duties of the job
As the Team Administrator you will support and co-ordinate the work of Keeping Well NCL Mental Health and Wellbeing Hub. You will demonstrate significant initiative, flexibility and technical IT skills, developing regular, useful and appropriate reports for the Hub Lead and Project Team. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team which requires a willingness to flexibly respond to demands from the continually changing landscape presented by the pandemic. As part of this you will use a variety of tools including Office 365, Eventbrite and Wordpress.
You will build relationships at all levels across the team and the ICS to support our work.
The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust is a specialist mental health and wellbeing organisation. Alongside a full range of child and adolescent mental health services and psychological therapies, we have a focus on training and education. We are committed to improving mental health and emotional wellbeing, believing that high quality mental health services should be available for all who need them. Our contribution is distinctive in the importance we attach to social experience at all stages of people's lives. We focus on psychological and developmental approaches to the promotion of mental wellbeing and the prevention and treatment of mental ill- health.
Main Admin Duties:
- Meeting minutes
- Creating and maintaining templates and agendas
- Taking accurate minutes
- Adding actions to Teams planners
- Tracking current & upcoming Hub support needs (e.g. to avoid clashes/enable planning/delegation across support team)
- Handling of high level of complex and some sensitive information
- Management of team Zoom account and shared calendars e.g. to avoid clashes in delivery/ ensure team meeting info is accurate
- Booking rooms for meetings
- Facilitating inductions including, IT user set-up, ID badges, phone extensions, etc.
- Support the co-ordination of the work of Keeping Well NCL Mental Health and Wellbeing Hub.
- Support online events (webinars, Eventbrite bookings, liaison with participants)
- Liaise as necessary with the appropriate management, practitioners, IT and administrative staff to ensure smooth running of service
- Maintain confidentiality of all written and other materials
- Actively monitor (alongside Assistant Psychologists) and keep the Keeping Well NCL inbox up to date.
- Oversee and carry out mail shots, as required
- Manage a database of contacts ensuring all process are GDPR compliant
- Work autonomously and manage own time in co-ordinating the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Work alongside Project Manager to support around requesting purchase orders and related financial and data collection tasks.
- Attend and represent events both virtually and externally. At these events, represent the Hub and Trusts values as well as promoting Hub offer. Evening working may be required for events, in support of the delivery of outreach and training.
- Perform any other duties commensurate with the grade of the post, as directed by the Hub Lead and line manager.
This job description is an indication of the type and range of tasks that are expected of the post holder. It can be reviewed and amended in consultation with the post holder to take account of changing organisational need
Skills and knowledge
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab).
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab).