Communications and Marketing Officer
Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust
The closing date is 03 July 2022
****Please note that this vacancy is for Advancing Quality Alliance (Aqua) and will be based at Crossgate House in Sale and not for Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust***
Working as part of the communications team, the Communications and Marketing Officer will create and develop a wide range of online and offline content aligning with Communications plans. The role will provide high quality support to Aqua's staff, members and customers.
You will work with Aqua staff to deliver timely Communication and Marketing activities to implement their annual work plan and providing regular evaluation to support continuous improvement whilst working closely with the Communication and Marketing Manager and other communications colleagues in the North West and beyond to implement Aqua's plans for communication and marketing, customers, and public relation (PR) and campaigns.
The suitable candidate will be able to research, draft and distribute high quality publications for internal audiences, external stakeholders and local, national and specialist / trade media. You will also be responsible for the writing and production of key Aqua publications working closely with staff, customers and design agencies where appropriate. The post holder will contribute to the management of the organisation's social media channels including effective content planning in addition to monitoring and responding to engagement.
Main duties of the job
- Work with Aqua staff to deliver timely Communication and Marketing activities to implement their annual work plan and providing regular evaluation to support continuous improvement
- Research draft and distribute high quality publications for internal audiences, external stakeholders and local, national and specialist / trade media
- Lead the writing and production of key Aqua publications working closely with staff, customers and design agencies where appropriate
- Contribute to the management of the organisation's social media channels including effective content planning in addition to monitoring and responding to engagement
- Act as the first point of contact for enquiries to the Communications and Marketing Team which may include customers, journalists and new member or business enquiries
- Undertake regular content updates to the website as and when required
Aqua (Advancing Quality Alliance) is a quality improvement organisation, working with the NHS, care providers and local authorities to identify, refine and embed sustainable strategies for high-quality care and regulatory excellence.
Established in 2010, we operate as a membership and consultancy organisation within the NHS, providing quality improvement expertise, specialist learning and development across the UK.
We develop tailored, efficient solutions, informed by data and co-designed with service users to deliver maximum impact.
At Aqua we seek to ensure we reflect the world in which we live in through understanding and supporting equality and diversity in all that we do. Our values of Excellence, Respect, Integrity and Collaboration are at the heart of our work in support of our staff and members.
To read more information about the advertised role, and the main job duties/responsibilities please open the Job Description and Person Specification located under the supporting documents heading
Qualifications and Registration
Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab).
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab).
Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust
For questions about the job, contact:
10 June 2022
Agenda for change
£25,655 to £31,534 a year per annum