IAPT Duty / Caseload Manager
North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare Trust
This job is now closed
The IAPT Duty/ Assessor Team undertake assessments within the IAPT framework. The role requires the post-holder to undertake assessments and triage activities including risk assessment for the service within IAPT guidelines.
Main duties of the job
The post holder is responsible for the day to day running and operation of the Duty/assessors function of the team and associated resources alongside the other senior Managers in order to achieve effective assessment, advice and professional support to the wider team. A major part of their role is to use their clinical and managerial experience to provide leadership, supervision and support for the team.
Additional responsibilities include the management of staff, working environment and practices, and resources.
As an employee and representative of the Trust, you are required to demonstrate and uphold the Trust's Values. These are:
- Valuing people as individuals
- Providing high quality innovative care
- Working together for better lives
- Openness and honesty
- Exceeding expectations
- To ensure that the values and principles of the organisation and service area are translated into the philosophy of the team and that these are evident in everyday practice and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the working practices conform to agreed policy, procedure and legislation.
- Participate in the induction of all new staff to the area and ensure that all members of the team are aware of their own responsibilities in relation to inducting new staff members.
- Foster a culture that supports the prompt resolution of complaints, ensuring staff understand their responsibilities in relation to complaints. Provide support and supervision to junior staff in implementing the complaints policy and when necessary intervening to facilitate early resolution. Ensuring that complaints are reported accurately and promptly and that learning from complaints is cascaded amongst the team and acted upon.
- To maintain a broad understanding of the work of North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust as a whole, and actively contribute your ideas for the improvement of service provision.
Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab).
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab).
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).