Operations Service Manager
MSI Reproductive Choices
This job is now closed
Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager, the Operations Service Manager will lead our Treatment Centre Operations team to achieve outstanding results aligned with our organisational priorities.
You will drive continuous improvement initiatives and implement effective changes in collaboration with the Senior Management Team. By working closely with other Operations Service Managers and departments, you will contribute to achieving organisational objectives and ensure the consistent delivery of a safe and sustainable service. Your dedication to excellence and your ability to navigate challenges with confidence will make you an invaluable asset to our team.
Main duties of the job
As the Operations Service Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide effective leadership to the Treatment Centre Operations team. Your role will involve ensuring that operational priorities are aligned with the overall organisational goals fostering a culture of safety, exceptional client experience, and sustainability within the treatment centre. By encouraging and supporting the Clinical Teams, you will empower them to deliver the best possible client experience through data-driven decision making. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing and optimising resources such as personnel, consumables, equipment, and property to ensure efficient operations. Maintaining a professional and purposeful work environment that reflects our commitment to excellence will be a key aspect of your role.
At MSI UK, we know that our most valuable asset is our people, and our success depends on our ability to do things well and enjoy what we do, as we provide the best possible care and support to our clients.
Being one of the worlds leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare, we have a simple vision: to empower clients to make the reproductive choices that are right for them. Only when choice is a reality for each of us, can we create a better, more equal world for everyone.
Our client-centred care philosophy means respecting our clients as active partners in their own service, caring about who our clients are, their experiences, and how they feel before, during and after they access care with us.
We're proud to be a Disability Confident Level 2 equal opportunities employer and give equal consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
MSI Reproductive Choices is committed to safeguarding: promoting the welfare and safety of everyone involved in the delivery or receipt of sexual and reproductive health services, especially children, young people and vulnerable adults.
If you are someone who takes initiative, thrives on challenges, and possesses strong teamwork skills, along with efficiency and confidence in taking ownership of tasks, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Location: South Yorkshire area. Centres based in Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley, and Nottingham
Contract type: Permanent, 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday (and the occasional Saturday) with no unsociable hours
About Our Benefits Package
- Achievable opportunities for salary progression
- Market leading Aviva pension provider (up to 5% employer contribution)
- Over 4,000 perks and discounts through Blue Light card
- Up to £1000 salary sacrifice to purchase a bike tax free (including safety equipment)
- Up to £7000 annual season ticket loan for use on public transport
- Annual contribution towards eye test and glasses
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme and Doctor Line through Westfield Health 24/7 access to a GP over the phone who can prescribe
- Accredited Mental Health First Aiders to support employees
- Competitive family friendly benefits to support your family and working life
- Potential for flexible working
- We celebrate our colleagues through our national Employee Recognition Programme
- Great opportunities to progress within the organisation
- Paid training provided to ensure you are fully equipped to perform within your role and beyond
- Develop your skills through an accredited apprenticeship programme
- Training and Development learning agreements available
We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early where we have received a sufficient number of applications. If you feel this is the role for you, why not apply now to ensure you're considered for this role?
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).