MSI Reproductive Choices
This job is now closed
We are currently seeking experienced clinical managers to join our Clinical Services Matron (CSM) population, or experienced registered nurses/midwives looking to take the next step in their career as a Clinical Team Leader.
Reporting to the General Manager (GM) or CSM, you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership and support to the Treatment Centre team to ensure a consistent safe and sustainable service in all Treatment Centres in the allocated region(s).
These roles are being advertised in order to provide resilience across our population of Clinical Managers in London. As such, it is a requirement for the successful applicant(s) to be able and willing to work from a minimum of 2 of our Regional Treatment Centres:
- Essex Buckhurst Hill
- London West - Ealing
- London South Brixton
- London Central Whitfield Street
Main duties of the job
The successful applicant will be assigned one of these Regions based on their 2 preferred locations which will be discussed before progressing to interview stage. It would be beneficial if 2 preferred locations were stated within your application.
Our services are expanding so we also welcome applicants from other Regions across England please state in your application the area you would like to work. It should be noted that this role is not a work at home or hybrid working position there is a requirement for the successful applicant to be onsite at one of the above locations full time.
The CSM role will require successful appointment to be the secondary CQC Registered Manager for their Treatment Centre.
*The successful applicant must hold a current and valid Nursing and Midwifery Pin*
Only when choice is a reality for each of us, can we create a better, more equal world for everyone. Here at MSI Reproductive Choices UK we are proud to be a social enterprise that is changing the world for the better, we reinvest and donate our profits towards creating a positive social change across 37 countries globally.
As one of the world's leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare our aim is simple: to empower clients to make the reproductive choices that are right for them. That is what we mean by client-centred care.
At MSI, our client-centred care philosophy means respecting our clients as active partners in their own service, caring about who our clients are, their experiences, and how they feel before, during and after they access care with us.
We're proud to be a Disabilty Confident Level 1 equal opportunities employer and give equal consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. MSI Reproductive Choices is committed to safeguarding: promoting the welfare and safety of everyone involved in the delivery or receipt of sexual and reproductive health services, especially children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Contract type: Permanent, 37.5 hours
Salary: £42,600.51 - £51,546.61 (dependant on skills and experience)
Closing date: 29th September 2023 (midnight GMT). Interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.
About Our Benefits Package
- Achievable opportunities for salary progression
- Market leading Aviva pension provider (up to 5% employer contribution)
- Over 4,000 perks and discounts through Blue Light card
- Up to £1000 salary sacrifice to purchase a bike tax free (including safety equipment)
- Up to £7000 annual season ticket loan for use on public transport
- Annual contribution towards eye test and glasses
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme and Doctor Line through Westfield Health 24/7 access to a GP over the phone who can prescribe
- Accredited Mental Health First Aiders to support employees
- Competitive family friendly benefits to support your family and working life
- Potential for flexible working
- We celebrate our colleagues through our national Employee Recognition Programme
- Great opportunities to progress within the organisation
- Paid training provided to ensure you are fully equipped to perform within your role and beyond
- Develop your skills through an accredited apprenticeship programme
- Training and Development learning agreements available
Were proud to be a disability confident level two equal opportunities employer and give equal consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
MSI UK is committed to safeguarding: promoting the welfare and safety of everyone involved in the delivery or receipt of sexual and reproductive health services, especially children, young people and vulnerable adults.
We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early where we have received a sufficient number of applications. If you feel this is the role for you, why not apply now to ensure you're considered for this role?
For more information about the role, please view the job description.
Experience and Qualifications
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).