Lottery Administrative Assistant
Pilgrims Hospices in East Kent
This job is now closed
Do you want to develop your administration skills and be part of a pro-active professional team?
Do you have a passion for working collaboratively in an environment thriving on positive change?
Do you want to experience a sense of achievement by knowing that every day you contribute to the provision of person-centred care?
If so, then the role of Lottery Administrative Assistant at Pilgrims may be just the job for you!
We are seeking well-motivated and forward-thinking professionals to join our team, in supporting the development and growth of our hospices across east Kent.
Main duties of the job
As a member of the Lottery team, the successful candidate will be involved in corporate day-to-day activities supporting the quality, growth and success of a much valued charitable organisation.
The Lottery Administrative Assistant will be responsible for carrying out administrative duties to support the smooth running of the Pilgrims Hospices Lottery:
- Handling all incoming calls from Lottery members and the general public calls, dealing with queries courteously and efficiently and re-directing to other departments as necessary
- Maintaining an accurate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database by entering and updating member information
Handling payments via telephone, post and from Lottery Collectors
Adhering to our policies and procedure and those of the Gambling Commission
Handling donations and associated Gift Aid declarations
Updating our social media networks and website with weekly draw results
Running the Lottery weekly draw on our CRM and notifying winners
As an award-winning employer, Pilgrims provides end of life care services to patients and their families across east Kent.
“Of a community where people with a terminal illness, and their family and friends, are supported and empowered to live well in mind and body until the very last moment of their life”.
As an Employer of Choice, our commitment to supporting our employees and volunteers is a key priority.
Our hospices offer:
- Modern, friendly and highly professional working environments
- Opportunities for professional development through a range of extensive learning
- Alignment with NHS pay rates and continuity in membership of the NHS pension scheme
- A sense of achievement in supporting a worthwhile cause
- A sense of wellbeing
- A good work-life balance
- Locations across well-populated areas of east Kent – all providing very good road and rail links
- NHS and financial discounts i.e. Blue Light Card
This advert will be closed once sufficient applications have been received. This can happen quickly, so if you’re interested, please apply as soon as possible.
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB:
The post holder is responsible for providing administrative support to help and assist the Lottery department to achieve its annual financial targets.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Reports to: Lottery Manager
Working hours: 14 hours per week
Please refer to the job description for further information.