Pilgrims Hospices in East Kent
This job is now closed
Do you have want to develop your retail management skills and be part of a pro-active professional team?
Do you have a passion for working collaboratively in an environment thriving on positive change?
Do you want to experience a sense of achievement by knowing that every day you contribute to the provision of person-centred care?
If so, then the role of E-Commerce Manager at Pilgrims may be just the job for you!
We are seeking well-motivated and forward-thinking professionals to join our team, in supporting the development and growth of our hospices across east Kent.
Main duties of the job
- To support and develop the day to day running of the Online operation
- Meeting agreed financial targets.
- Develop the short and long term online sales strategy supporting and developing key objectives and goals.
- To be responsible for the development and management of our online sales function (to deliver a multi-channel platform including, but not limited to: Depop, Vinted, Discogs, Etsy, Amazon, eBay, Facebook Marketplace and other auction sites) in order to create an effective and target driven online sales operation which maximises our income potential.
- To work collaboratively with the Retail & Business Development Manager in developing and setting annual budgets/targets/KPIs for our online sales and developing longer term strategic plans for this income stream.
As an award-winning employer, Pilgrims provides end of life care services to patients and their families across east Kent.
Our commitment is to provide open, compassionate care and expertise for patients and their families – both in the community and in-patient units.
“Of a community where people with a terminal illness, and their family and friends, are supported and empowered to live well in mind and body until the very last moment of their life”.
As an Employer of Choice, our commitment to supporting our employees and volunteers is a key priority.
Our hospices offer:
- Modern, friendly and highly professional working environments
- Opportunities for professional development through a range of extensive learning
- Alignment with NHS pay rates and continuity in membership of the NHS pension scheme
- A sense of achievement in supporting a worthwhile cause
- A sense of wellbeing
- A good work-life balance
- Locations across well-populated areas of east Kent – all providing very good road and rail links
- NHS and financial discounts i.e. Blue Light Card
This advert will be closed once sufficient applications have been received. This can happen quickly, so if you’re interested, please apply as soon as possible.
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
The post holder will support the Retail Team in the effective day to day operation and management of Pilgrims Hospices Online shops and volunteers.
POSITION IN THE ORGANISATION:
Responsible to: Retail & Business Development Manager
Accountable to: Retail & Business Development Manager
Location: Chartham and eCommerce office
For further information on the role requirements, please refer to the job description.