Community Dental Services CIC
This job is now closed
Registered Dental Nurse 12 Months Fixed Term, Full time
Hours: 37.5 hours
Bases: Liverpool Road Dental Clinic, 9 Mersey Place, Luton, LU1 1HH
Salary: £25,147 - £27,596 per annum
Do you want to make a difference? If so why not consider a career with an award winning dentally led social enterprise?
Have you ever pictured yourself working in a dental clinic with a highly experienced and specialised team?
If your answer is 'yes' and you see yourself as a caring, compassionate, flexible and approachable person where you will be appreciated by patients and the team, then this is the place for you. Your good communication skills and effortless ways of making people feel at ease will come in really handy when providing valuable support at these clinics.
Main duties of the job
What are we looking for?
Your primary responsibility will be to provide clinical support in a wide range of treatments for a broad client base which includes adults and children, patients with additional needs, phobics and the elderly. Extended duties would be a distinct advantage. We would like you to have a welcoming and positive approach for our patients and be an upbeat and reliable member of the team. We will need you to be flexible in your approach to work as on occasion we will need you to work at other clinics across Bedfordshire, so ability to travel is essential.
What do we offer?
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Dentally led, patient focused working environment that is not constrained by UDA targets.
- Access to Corporate Pension Scheme
- 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Funded internal and external mandatory training to enable you to maintain your CPD.
- Support with training for your wider professional development.
- Paid indemnity.
- Uniforms provided.
- Receive a funded share in the Company and have a say in how CDS is run at all levels.
- Opportunity to play a key part in local social care initiatives within your local communities
For further information about the post please contact Angie Brown, Senior Dental Nurse, email@example.com 07879481173
Please ensure that you read the Job Description, which also includes the person specification, before applying.
For details on main duties and responsibilities, please see attached job description and person specification.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).