Finance Administrative Assistant
This job is now closed
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Finance Administrative Assistant, who wants to work in an exciting specialist service within a creative environment. This role focusses on your ability to undertake financial administration and support the completion of routine month-end financial reconciliation. Reconciliation includes contract management and of garment orders, liaising directly with suppliers to help ensure patients receive their garments in a timely manner.
This is a fabulous fixed-term opportunity in which to experience working within a specialist medical field.
Main duties of the job
You will have previous experience of working as a Financial Administrator and will be keen to develop your skills.
The post holder will work closely with our Finance Manager and Contracts & Performance Manager, to complete important financial reconciliation tasks, and will require a keen eye for detail and display confidence in working with large amounts of patient and financial data. Ability to work to tight deadlines will be crucial to success. The individual will be expected to work collaboratively and proactively.
Accelerate CIC is an award winning community interest company (CIC) delivering community focused wound and lymphoedema services to Tower Hamlets, City and Hackney and across London. As a social enterprise we have greater control of our working environment and team ownership that will benefit patients and staff alike. Our mission remains to make a tangible difference to people’s lives and we are doing this daily, reaching more complex wound lymphoedema patients every year. We are a team full of energy and drive. We can and do bring change! We welcome those who are enthusiastic about developing their expertise. You will be part of a progressive and dynamic multidisciplinary team that supports challenges and inspires change. Come and join this growing team and help us change lives!
Review the Careers Pack for information and benefits of working with Accelerate CIC. Keen to advance your career? We really are looking for you!
The purpose of the Financial Administrative Assistant in Accelerate is to:
- Support the Finance Manager and Contracts & Performance Manager to ensure financial information is processed and reconciled in accordance with procedures through the completion of high-quality detail-orientated work in line with set timescales.
- Prepare and complete a range of basic financial tasks to an audit acceptable standard ensuring accuracy and robustness.
- Work between Accelerate’s finance and patient information systems to input, correct and process financial information to support contract billing and end of month contract performance reports
- Work as a member of Accelerate’s Business Team to ensure the provision of information that supports financial control and management processes.
- A hybrid role that requires at least 25% of time to be spent working within the office environment