Lakeside Healthcare Group
The closing date is 29 May 2022
Due to partner retirement we are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking partner to join our friendly patient centred dispensing and teaching practice. We are a practice of 8 Partners and 6 salaried GP’s serving 30,000 patients within a lovely mix of market town and village communities. Lakeside Healthcare at Stamford is part of a larger Partnership with 170,000 patients over 13 sites. STAMFORD is a beautiful Georgian town, idyllic enough to have formed the backdrop for many television and films ( eg Pride & Prejudice, The Crown). It is regularly a finalist in the Sunday Times best places to live in Britain survey.
Main duties of the job
• Great QOF achievements
• 100% parity
• Varied team of allied health professionals including MSK specialist ESP, ANP’s, social prescribers Neighbourhood team . We are part of an active and effective PCN
• Newly appointed Management structure , Hub manager , Operations Manager & Patient Services Manager
• Dedicated central team support including safeguarding ,finance ,HR and quality and compliance
• Successful central research department
• LHCG have recently developed a Primary Care Skills Academy-matching skills and training opportunities with future workforce needs.
• Good commuter links to the Midlands , Cambridge and London.
• Flexible working, caring and innovative partnership with people as our priority,actively involved in teaching and training ( Stamford have recently been recognised by Cambridge University as an award winning teaching practice)
We are looking for you To help us shape the future of healthcare in Stamford .We have previously consistently received good CQC ratings but unfortunately due to the impact of the Covid Pandemic , the loss of GP’s due to retirement and also us being one of the first post pandemic inspections our recent rating is not as we would have hoped. It’s been a difficult year but we remain optimistic about the future of General Practice in Stamford and would welcome someone who has a desire to work with us to realise our plans.
Enquiries & informal visits welcome: Please contact Practice Manager, Teri White email@example.com 01780437017
Lakeside Healthcare Stamford has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, strategic thinking and progressive GP role model with excellent leadership qualities to join our friendly, hardworking team.
Our Partners are proud to shape the strategic direction with autonomous decision making, to shape the practice and our business’ success. So if you share our values of Caring, Teamwork, Respect and Quality and are looking for that next challenge then we would love to talk to you.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (Opens in a new tab).
From 6 April 2017, skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal records checks for overseas applicants (Opens in a new tab).
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).
Lakeside Healthcare Group
For questions about the job, contact:
03 May 2022
Negotiable 100% Parity drawings