Care Navigation Project Lead
Burlington Primary Care
This job is now closed
Are you passionate about improving the experience of patients and their carers? If so we are looking a full time, enthusiastic and dynamic Care Navigation Project Lead to join our team at Burlington Primary Care to help support the delivery of high quality patient focused services. This is a new and exciting role to help develop and shape the interface between patients/carers, care providers and the service we deliver from our Primary Care service at Burlington Road in Ipswich.
Main duties of the job
The successful candidate will utilise their project management and communication skills to help us shape and provide our patients and their carers with streamlined and customer focused care whilst support our existing team of excellent care navigators.
We are an innovative and forward thinking practice, situated in the centre of Ipswich and within a short walking distance of a thriving marina and the railway station with direct links to London, Colchester, Norwich and Cambridge.
Please follow this link to view our "why work with us" page:
- To provide a high quality and caring service for all patients and their carers who access Burlington Primary Care, demonstrating empathy, patience and a holistic approach to client/patient care.
- The Care Navigation Project Lead will be responsible for improving the outcome and experience of patients by helping to influence wellbeing through high quality information and guidance on services available locally and digitally.
- The Care Navigation Project Lead will take full responsibility for helping to design and implement the project and the day-to-day role out and line management of the Care Navigation project.
- They will support the team of Care Navigators to help patients navigate the system and coordinate access to care and support.
- To be the first point of contact for operational escalation with regards to issues around Care Navigation, and general day to day administration of this project.
- To be the first point of contact for any new projects that fall under the scope of care navigation, act as representative of BPC and with the support of the practice manager ensure successful project role out, identify any outstanding issues to resolve/review
- Have a strong understanding of the digital landscape and be a key stakeholder in improving the quality of patient interactions and in growing the use of care navigation through the use of our website and social media
- Work in collaboratively with the Head Receptionist to support the day to day smooth running of the team
- support the management team and lead on quality assurance in the organisation focusing on CQC key lines of enquiry
Knowledge and Skills
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Burlington Primary Care
For questions about the job, contact:
10 November 2021
£24,907 a year