Arch Health CIC
The closing date is 21 September 2020
Arch is an outstanding healthcare provider which provides healthcare services to homeless people in Brighton & Hove. We are looking for a special person to join our team for up to 18 hours per week for the next 2 years.
Salary is £26,000 - £28,000 Pro rata
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 30th September.
Main duties of the job
This unique position is available as for a fixed 24-month period and in the role you will work closely with the CEO and Arch leadership team, leading our strategic communications both internal and external. This is a new position with opportunities to shape key messaging, brand profile and positioning of the organisation in line with our strategic objectives.
We are interested to hear from anyone who is highly motivated, creative, has a great work ethic, shows a positive disposition, is adaptable, highly organised and passionate about our vision.
In return you'll benefit from competitive pay, flexible working hours, excellent holiday entitlement, positive working culture, access to the NHS pension scheme, training and much more. Plus, the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to an important organisation serving some of the most vulnerable people in our city.
The role will include:
- Taking a lead in the creating of a communications strategy and working alongside the executive team and develop it on an ongoing basis.
- Working with the team to coordinate the communications of campaigns to promote the work of Arch and build our brand profile.
- Planning, developing and creating content for various media and social media channels and platforms to communicate our work in Brighton.
- Creating and delivering traditional and digital content in line with the communications strategy to help Arch Health achieve its aim
- Engaging with the whole team to support and provide quality control for content creation by other staff and volunteers and ensure communications messages are consistent through the organisation
- Engaging media organisations and building relationships to support the ongoing campaigning
- Engaging with the public and the media through digital channels
- Plan and create on-brand compelling content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, including writing copy, using design tools to create visual content such as infographics and memes and editing short videos.
- Ensure that comments and questions on Archs social media are responded to swiftly, effectively and in our organisational tone of voice.
- Creating compelling and newsy content for Archs website, coordinating content from others in the team, and creating joined-up user journeys across social media and the website.
- Keeping website up to date.
- Coordinating the planning and delivery of exciting content around key events
- Writing and distributing press releases, engaging local and national press and other media
This job description is intended as an outline indicator of general areas of activity and will be amended in light of the changing needs of Arch. It is expected that the post holder will be as positive and flexible as possible in using this document as a framework, and in performing other duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the band of the post and skills and qualification of the post-holder.
Knowledge and Skills
Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website (opens in a new window). From 6 April 2017, Tier 2 skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, must present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) will also be subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal Records Checks For Overseas Applicants (opens in a new window).
Arch Health CIC
26 August 2020
£26,000 to £28,000 a year
Part-time, Flexible working
18 hours a week