Service Delivery Administrator
Charlton Hill Surgery
This job is now closed
THIS ROLE IS BASED FROM HEAD OFFICE WINCHESTER, WITH A REQUIREMENT TO TRAVEL TO ANY MHH LOCATION/SITE AS REQUIRED.
The role of service delivery administrator has been created to provide general administrative support across all MHH services that we operate as well as service specific support to our team of Managers. The service delivery administrator will be an integral part of the management team and a key member of staff in developing consistencies across our services.
MHH services operate from various locations and include evening and weekend delivery. The post holder will be expected to provide support flexibly to all services and will be required to be either on site or remotely on call within all MHH premises/locations (as required) at least 2 weekends a month and 1 evening per week. Able to drive and access to own vehicle is required.
Main duties of the job
- Minute taking on behalf of service managers
- Completion of NHS referrals from MHH services included processing these through the electronic referral services (eRS)
- Support in arranging meetings, including identifying appropriate locations and generating meeting documents
- Provide both remote and on call support (and if required be in attendance) for evening/weekend services to manage any last minute change e.g. closure of service or staff sickness
- Provide reception cover in services where required
- Administrative stationery ordering and new staff induction preparation
- Maintain service policies and intranet system
- Support in policy creation and consistent formatting
- Provide general on site administrative duties e.g. collating documents, creating marketing documents such as posters and leaflets
- Populate and send monthly staff newsletters
MHH is a GP Federation that supports 18 GP practices in and around the Mid Hampshire area. The GP Federation works with all the GP Practices to support and deliver services that best meet the needs of the patient population.
Please see the attached Job Description for full details of what is expected from the role.
The JD is illustrative only and as new role, is subject to devleopment
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Charlton Hill Surgery
30 March 2021
Part-time, Flexible working, Home or remote working