Larwood Health Partnership
This job is now closed
Larwood Health Partnership is looking for aconscientious individual to complement our administration and reception team in providing a high-class service to our patients. Full training in a supportive environment will be given.
Main duties of the job
To Learn to provide an efficient administrative role to the teams and responsive telephony/reception service to the patients and the Primary Health Care Team and undertake related administration tasks .
Larwood Health Partnership is a GP Practice based over 5 sites. We believe in delivering a first class service to our patients and are rated as Outstanding by CQC. Our patient list size continues to grow and as a result we are looking for a conscientious individual to complement our team of Medical Receptionists/Telephonists.
1. To provide a reception service for all patients reporting to reception desks including; appointment bookings, prescription requests and other queries.
2. To receive and deal with incoming telephone calls into the Practice.
3. To be aware of the different services available to patients and Care Navigate appropriately.
4. To record relevant information in different formats
5. To carry out filing/archiving of all clinical correspondence according to Practice protocols, including prescriptions awaiting collection.
6. To undertake Photocopying tasks as requested.
7. To distribute clinical/non-clinical correspondence to Practice members.
8.Assist in any other task/duties as requested by a member of staff or the Team Leader on site.