The closing date is 11 August 2022
Team Administrator/PA Core Team
SALARY: Band 4 £22,076-£24,700
HOURS: 30 hours
BASE: Cotgrave Medical Centre
CLOSING DATE: 11th August 2022
INTERVIEW DATE: 22nd August 2022
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you are innovative and would love the exciting challenge of working within Rushcliffe primary care and within a fast-growing organisation, then this may be the role for you
We are looking to recruit a Team Administrator to work with our senior team and also provide some PA duties to the CEO. The role includes all the usual admin tasks, including meeting management, minutes, correspondence and organising the team. Alongside this, you will need to take the lead on policy management and develop a good working knowledge of all the core teams.
Main duties of the job
We are looking for someone who is an energetic and committed individual with experience in a mutli-team, fast moving admin environment. In return we offer a friendly, supportive working environment which demonstrates a commitment to providing supervision, learning and professional development for all staff, together with a competitive salary package and other benefits including NHS Pension and an employee assistance programme.
PartnersHealth LLP was formed on 2nd October 2015 by the GP Partners of the General Practices in Rushcliffe in recognition and response to the changing NHS landscape. It is constituted as a membership organisation, a partnership of partnerships.
By providing a different and collaborative local response, we will adapt and transform general practice to create a sustainable platform for the future.
Our Vision & Values
Our vision is to continue to care for our patients and our community by creating a sustainable provider of modern general practice. We are committed to Living Life Better for and on behalf of our patients, our colleagues and the communities we serve.
Three values are at the core of who we are and how we act: courage, creativity and commitment.
A more exhaustive list of job responsibilities and the necessary skills, experience and qualifications can be found in our Job Description and Person Specification.
Please note you will need to meet the essential criteria as outlined in the person specification to be considered for the role.
For an informal discussion, please contact 0115 8834230 and ask to speak to Simon Tidman
Post - Team Administrator
Salary Grade - Band 4 £22,076-£24,700
Reporting to - CEO
Accountable to - CEO
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The post holder will be providing administration support for the senior management team and specifically the CEO. The postholder will be responsible for sending complex correspondence, diary management, organising and minuting meetings and arranging meetings. They will also be a first line enquiry point for the CEO.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To provide comprehensive personal assistance, administrative and secretarial support to the Senior Management team.
· Understand and develop a broad spectrum of knowledge covering the key work areas covered by the senior management team to enable effective support to be provided.
· Manage the CEO’s office.
· Maintain a library of company policies and take the lead on coordinating policy review and update.
· Provide diary management for the CEO where required.
· To organise key meetings, co-ordinate the invitations, preparation of the agendas.
· Take minutes and disseminate within reasonable timescales.
· Take actions from meetings as appropriate.
· To organise the Senior Management Team diaries, to achieve effective time-management.
· Make arrangements for travel, meetings, catering, refreshments and booking of rooms.
· To provide and receive complex, sensitive information, which includes liaising with internal & external organisations.
· To produce reports, including Spreadsheets.
· To handle telephone enquiries, some of which could potentially be sensitive, and liaise with a variety of sources within and outside PartnersHealth.
· To undertake projects when required.
· Handling private and confidential information in a professional manner.
· Open and screen post for the CEO which will include generating own correspondence and undertaking intermediary action.
· Organise, maintain and update electronic diaries and contacts or distribution lists.
· Maintaining a grip on diary commitments, including proactively sourcing alternative attendees and/or cover when necessary.
· Attend meetings as required both internally and externally and ensure papers are prepared and circulated in good time; take accurate minutes and record attendance.
Learning & Development
Ensure continuing education, training and development is undertaken to meet role specific and governance guidelines for Continuing Professional Development.
Continue to develop soft skills and emotional intelligence in line with the requirements and culture and to uphold the values and culture of PartnersHealth.
The organisation takes the issues of Safeguarding Children, Adults and addressing domestic violence very seriously. All employees have a responsibility to support the organisation in our duties by:
- Attending mandatory training on Safeguarding children and adults.
- Making sure they are familiar with their and the organisation’s requirements under relevant legislation.
- Adhering to all relevant national and local policies, procedures, practice guidance (e.g. LSCB Child Protection Procedures and Practice Guidance) and professional codes.
- Reporting any concerns to the appropriate authority.
Employees may be required to work at any sites within the PCN
PartnersHealth staff should strive towards following behaviours to support their professional development and working life.
o Communicate appropriately and clearly and also know when to listen
o Polite and professional at all times
o Self- starting, inquisitive and determined
o Organised, Structured and Purposeful
o Diplomatic, Tactful, Emotionally Aware
o Determined, Focused and Resilient
o Self -Aware as an individual or part of a team
o Happy to Contribute, Respectful, Adaptable
o Eager to learn and seek the highest outcomes
o Patient and outcome focused
o Respectfully challenging and decisive
o Know when to ask for help
o Work Safely
o Visible leadership and consistent management
ADMINISTRATION & GENERAL
As an employee of PartnersHealth, it is expected that you will take due diligence and care in regard to any information collected, recorded, processed or handled by you during the course of your work and that such information is collected, recorded, processed and handled in compliance with Practice requirements and instructions.
To work to the agreed standards, policies and procedures, values and beliefs of the organisation.
The duties of this post are a guide to the range of responsibilities that may be required. These may change from time to time to meet the needs of the service and/or the development needs of the post holder. This job description will be revised regularly to take account of changes within the organisational structure and the practice business plan.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.